Container and Context





My zine will be like a book and will wrapped in an envelope (5.75 in x 8.75 in) as if it was a bill.
My zine will be about stress and stress about bills.
My box will be a stress relieving kit, that will have items that will take stress away and motivate one to keep fighting on.
I will be using this as my box, the sticker on it will be replaced with one that I created myself (shown below). 

The box has two clasp that the viewer will open to view whats inside the box.
Once opened a 5 x 7 card will be attached on the bottom of the lid giving a brief description of what the kit has to offer.
 The kit will include a CD with 6 songs used to motivate.
Stay (+) Mixtape
Next I will be making a heart shaped coin pouch with a zipper. I will be using red pleather and will be using a sewing machine to make the heart and attached the zipper.

I will also be making emergency motivational quote cards (3 per box) and those will be sealed in a package so the viewer will have to tare open. 

Lastly I will have a stress ball with an inspirational word on it.



Comments

Post a Comment